Frequently Asked Questions
1. What type of warranty is included with Truck Armor LLC products?
Truck Armor offers a lifetime warranty on all stainless steel parts. We will replace any product or component part found to be defective in material or workmanship caused directly by Truck Armor LLC. All warranty requests must be accompanied by a dated proof of purchase. This warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser. Truck Armor LLC assumes no responsibility for the cost of labor for installation for removal of any products or components.
Damages to our products or components caused by accidents or as a result of mishandling or improper installation by persons not employed by Truck Armor LLC are not subject to warranty replacement.
2. Can I buy directly from Truck Armor LLC?
Thank you for your patronage! Unfortunately, Truck Armor LLC does not sell directly to the end user. Please visit our “Where to Buy” page for a local dealer that carries our product line.
3. I want a custom product made for my vehicle, how do I go about doing that?
Truck Armor LLC takes pride in its custom capabilities. Contact your local dealer and they will be able to assist you with your custom product order.
4. I have a new product idea that I think Truck Armor should make. Where should I submit that?
5. How do I become a dealer for Truck Armor LLC?
To begin the application process, please fill out the Dealer Application, Print, and Fax back to Truck Armor LLC at 605-239-4869.